Featured Posts

Advertisement

April Bowlby

We keep it classy to sweep the Drop Dead Diva stunner off her feet.
You’ve worked as a model and you play one on TV. Do we even have a chance?
I actually like the underdog. It’s attractive to me, because I feel like those guys have had to de­velop some serious intelligence and humor that others haven’t.
So Between your Two and a Half Men costars, You’d be more into a Jon Cryer type than a Charlie Sheen?
Ha, yeah! Jon Cryer’s character is definitely more my type.
Whew! So where can we take you?
I’d love to go to a nice Italian restaurant for spaghetti and meatballs.
Are we having some red wine? Yes! It’s my go-to drink. Everything about wine is kind of sensual, like the bottle and uncorking it and smelling it. Even though it sounds snotty, I think knowing your wine is very attractive.



April Bowlby April Bowlby Reviewed by movie2x on 2:25 PM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.