Featured Posts

Advertisement

Analeigh Tipton


Analeigh Tipton
Status Update
Age:
 22
From: Sacramento, CA
Favorite comicArchie
First car: A Ford Taurus wagon named Lola
Hidden talent: Baking. “It’s therapy for me. Pies are my specialty.”
Celebrity crush: “I wish Aladdin were alive. He’s pretty sexy.”
Next film: Crazy, Stupid, Love opposite Steve Carell. “I play a 17-year-old who falls in love with Steve while babysitting his son.”
Switch hitter: “I went to USC for writing. I was judgmental of actors and their Starbucks and fancy cars.”
VIDEO: My First Time: Analeigh Tipton
First Kiss
I was on the haunted house ride at Disneyland with this boy, and he asked if he could kiss me. I was thinking it was going to be a princess kiss like in the movies. He leaned in, and a big, slimy, slobbery tongue went down my throat. I pulled away and said, “Yuck!” So he started to cry. So we’re both on the ride, crying.
First Loss
At a skating competition when I was seven, dancing to music from Oliver Twist. I wore a fluffy, shiny blue-and-green dress. I looked like a bedazzled marshmallow. I placed fourth and cried because I didn’t get to stand on the podium.
First Car Accident
I was 16, driving to a party at 2 A.M., when a deer came out of the woods and hit me. I’m pretty sure he was rabid and killing innocent animals, so I did some good for the world..
First Euphemism
This is how I describe my Green Hornet character to my parents or strangers: I play Seth Rogen's romantic mistake-an outgoing party girl who’s after his money. Now, in layman’s terms, I play the slut.
First Nude Scene
On America’s Next Top Model, they caught me in the bathtub with other girls. But it was Holland, and we had one tub and 20 minutes to get ready-I wanted to be clean!
Analeigh Tipton Analeigh Tipton Reviewed by movie2x on 6:02 AM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.